“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45)
William Wilberforce spent decades fighting the British slave trade. His persistence paid off. Not only was the slave trade abolished, a great awakening swept across England. In America, it comes down to this….
Pastor Greg Laurie summed it up nicely, saying “None of us live or die to ourselves. What we do and what we are have a direct effect on others, not only for our lives now, but for time and eternity. We need to be conscious of God’s presence, and we need to live our lives with consideration for others.”
A change will come and no matter if you ignore it or embrace it….
God will have the last word, as we’re all going to pass-away someday.
Make your time on earth count!
Instead of subtracting from your worth, multiply in His truth…Here are some tips on how and where to start.
- If we want to multiply our influence, we die to selfish desires.
- If we want to multiply money, we die to greed.
- If we want to multiply our energy, we die to laziness.
- If we want to multiply disciples, we die to unfaithfulness.
- If we want to multiply love, we die to lust.
- If we want to multiply our character, we die to sin.
- If we want to multiply our faith, we die to unbelief…..
- If we want to die to mediocre living and engage in a more abundant living, we die to self-superiority and self-interest.
- If we want to multiply our leadership, we die to doing everything that is keeping us from this.
- If you are feeling down and want to be happy, focus on others needs, and not our own.
- God Bless You!!